A versatile cable suspension system for mechanical & electrical services from different substrates. A ready-to-use wire hanging kit.
Tata Consultancy Services, Goregaon, Mumbai
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is situated in one of the most promising IT hubs in Mumbai. Gripple supplied its range of Standard Hanger products to this project for the suspension of HVAC services.
- Consultant: Anil Verma and Associates
- MEP Contractor: Voltas Limited
- Building Structure: Concrete
- Application: HVAC
TCS is situated in an IT Park owned by TATA Realty and Infrastructure Limited in Goregaon East, one of the most promising IT hubs in Mumbai. It is one of the most efficient buildings with 80% efficiency.
When a Gripple representative first arrived onsite Voltas Ltd were faced with the challenge of the project being fast paced with tight deadlines. Also, the project had an open ceiling so aesthetics were very important. Gripple were chosen for this project due to offering aesthetically pleasing suspension systems.
The ready-to-use kits arrived on site in zone specific boxes, with fewer components taking the weight off the building structure, along with being up to six times faster to install than traditional methods. The hangers are aesthetically pleasing and are designed to complement the open soffit space throughout the offices.
Gripple provided this project with excellent onsite support and customer service, they were involved with the design of the system and provided on-site product training for the installers.
Overall, the installation with Gripple products enabled the HVAC services to be installed 2 weeks ahead of schedule, saving Voltas 80 hours on the project. Along with benefitting from 48,000 INR in labour savings.
“We have used Gripple hangers on several of our projects. The installation is very easy & simple.
We were able to save a lot of time.”
- Mr Piyush Chudasama, Senior Engineer, Voltas Limited
Why use Gripple?
- Significant time and cost savings on your project
- Complete, off-site solutions which minimise health and safety concerns
- Innovative, patented solutions designed by an in-house team of engineers
- Considerable reductions in packaging, vehicle movements & embodied CO2
- A range of support services at every stage of your project, provided by a dedicated technical team
- Aesthetically pleasing solutions; lightweight and virtually invisible