A large diameter wire joiner, allowing for steel wire patching & wire tensioning in fencing applications.
A strong & robust wire tensioning tool built for contractors, producing low effort wire tensioning for wire fences and trellising applications.
- Built for daily use associated with contract fencing.
- Gear driven, long handles provide a 10:1 mechanical advantage.
- All-metal construction, combined with soft, moulded grips for comfortable and efficient use.
- Quick release cam makes positioning on the wire easier.
- Works on all Gripple units from 1.5 mm to 6 mm diameter wire.
- Integral release key holder, to reposition all Gripple Plus products prior to tensioning.