Discover Ideas & Innovation
Based in our dynamic offices at Hawke Street in Sheffield, our in-house 10-strong Ideas and Innovation team, works to bring ideas to reality in a world class innovation environment.
Working alongside customers to deliver patented problem-solving solutions.
With an extensive engineering workshop featuring CAD and rapid prototyping capabilities, the team are fully equipped to explore ideas and problems encountered on site. Working closely with our sales and marketing teams, we strive to consistently deliver complete solutions to our customers.
The Creative Hub Driving Product Design & Improvement
Innovation has been the beating heart of Gripple since its beginnings in 1989. We aim to deliver 25% of our turnover every year from products less than five years old, and as such, there’s a culture engrained in us to constantly search for new ways of doing things and better ways to serve our customers.
However, the focus is not just on innovative products, we look at innovation within the context of our entire business. The approach has led to pioneering new approaches to business structure, training and development, and expansion overseas.
The key to our success is undoubtedly the collaborative work we do with our customers as they are at the heart of everything we do and we love to solve their problems. We also love to listen and as such, always encourage them to come to us with any questions they may have.
Our ideas and innovation team can rationalise problems and develop solutions. This is what we love to do. So challenge us!
Why use Gripple?
- Significant time and cost savings on your project
- Complete, off-site solutions which minimise health and safety concerns
- Innovative, patented solutions designed by an in-house team of engineers
- Considerable reductions in packaging, vehicle movements & embodied CO2
- A range of support services at every stage of your project, provided by a dedicated technical team
- Aesthetically pleasing solutions; lightweight and virtually invisible