The Terra-Lock® TL-606™ is ideal for high performance security of soil stabilising geotextiles whilst aiding vegetation growth.
Gripple's technical and innovative products provide civil engineering contractors with solutions tailored to their specific need
In a highly specialised industry, Gripple has established itself as a reliable and innovative player. Our solutions meet the new demands of construction sites, saving time, cost and energy.
The field of Civil Engineering requires precision and reliability without fail. Work in this sector is heavy work for which a very strong expertise is expected.
With this in mind, Gripple has developed a range of Civil Engineering products. These solutions have proved their worth, and have since been adopted on numerous sites with impressive results.
The Gripple Civil Engineering product range includes anchoring and bracing solutions designed for erosion control, slope stability and photovoltaic applications. Compared to traditional methods, Gripple's solutions offer significant time and labour savings, as well as savings in CO2 emissions, thanks to systems designed to meet the geotechnical conditions of the project.
In detail, the benefits of Gripple products for Civil Engineering :
- Aesthetic solutions for the environment. In particular, the Terra-Lock system is lightweight, reducing health and safety issues
- Innovative and patented solutions designed by our in-house engineering team
- Reduced disturbance to local habitat and movement of bulk materials
- Considerable reduction of packaging, vehicle movements
- Less invasive stabilisation, requiring fewer trucks or shovels at the delivery site, and moving gabions, riprap and other bulk material alternatives
- Less heavy-driving equipment required for large soil nails
- Manual installation possible on longer or higher slopes where machine access would be complex
In addition, the Gripple Technical Services ensures a responsive and technically correct response at every stage of the project.