Designed specifically for spanning installations and bracing applications.
Our Sway Brace Connector is a must-have accessory for stabilizing suspended lighting and acoustic panels, especially during seismic events. It's designed for easy cable alignment, making installation quick and easy. Plus, its sleek design seamlessly integrates with modern buildings and fixtures, enhancing both safety and aesthetics. Whether you need to ensure stability during earthquakes or prevent sway from other forces such as airflow, our sway brace connector is a dependable solution that combines functionality and style.
- Versatility – brace cable sizes between 3/64” to 1/8” diameter at different angles to suit multiple installation types and systems
- Strong – Capable of bracing systems and resisting side forces
- Aesthetics – Nice finish to provide an aesthetically pleasing product to complement the overall system install
- Quick install – with no loose parts, simply slot the cables in place and tighten to secure the bracing product
- Discreet – used with 3/64” to 1/8” cable for an unobtrusive supporting bracing install
Why use Gripple?
- Significant time and cost savings on your project
- Complete, off-site solutions which minimize health and safety concerns
- Innovative, patented solutions designed by an in-house team of engineers
- Considerable reductions in packaging, vehicle movements, and embodied CO2
- A range of support services at every stage of your project, provided by a dedicated technical team
- Aesthetically pleasing solutions, lightweight, and virtually invisible