HVAC specialists from our US team are excited to be attending one of the world’s leading HVACR industry events - the AHR Expo - which takes place February 6th – 8th at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta.
Come and see us at Booth B4223, Hall BC, and be sure to visit our demonstration areas, where attendees will have the opportunity to see our suspension solutions and speak directly to our technical experts.
As the largest show of its kind in the US, AHR Expo is the must-see industry event, attracting HVACR companies and professionals from across the globe.
The show provides a unique, valuable forum for manufacturers and suppliers of all types and sizes to come together, share ideas and best practices, and showcase the future of HVACR technology.
Visitors will be in for a treat as we’ll be demonstrating some of our most innovative, flagship products in our booth. This includes showing how you can install your ductwork and piping faster, safer, and more efficiently.
Products on show include:
- Express Hanger - with its easy push-button release and the simplest way to hang spiral ductwork.
- UniGrip Hanger – our next generation, versatile cable hanger, with safe working loads up to 550 lbs per hanger.
- Duct Trapeze and Butterfly Trapeze - Hangers that provide the fastest suspension of rectangular duct and equipment.
- Fast Trak - a track and bracket kit that is the fastest way to trapeze services, along with coordinating Quick Twist Clamps to hold various sizes of piping.
- Universal Bracket - our pre-cut ready-to-use strut replacement, for suspending VRF, piping, and other trapezed services.
Want to learn more about Gripple Products? Click here to find your local Gripple territory manager.
Why use Gripple?
- Significant time and cost savings on your project
- Complete, off-site solutions which minimize health and safety concerns
- Innovative, patented solutions designed by an in-house team of engineers
- Considerable reductions in packaging, vehicle movements, and embodied CO2
- A range of support services at every stage of your project, provided by a dedicated technical team
- Aesthetically pleasing solutions, lightweight, and virtually invisible