Designed specifically for spanning installations and bracing applications.
LC Electric used Gripple Cable Strut to suspend 400 light fixtures in their warehouse.
- Building Type: Warehouse
- Main Contractor: LC Electric
- Building Structure: Bar Joist & I Beams
- Services: Cable Strut
“We were able to install 400 light fixtures with Gripple Cable Strut in 1 day as opposed to 11 days doing it with all thread and strut. That’s amazing!”
For this project, LC Electric was tasked with installing a suspended lighting system in the new 652,000 square foot ‘Golden Triangle’ logistics center in Henderson, Nevada. Originally the contractor was going to use channel strut to span between bar joists and threaded rod to suspend the light fixtures. They had planned 11 days to install 400 light fixtures.
When searching for a more time saving and cost effective option, Gripple was the go-to solution. Using traditional methods, the project was projected to take 11 days to complete. With the Gripple Cable Strut kit solution, LC Electric was able to complete the entire project 90% faster.
|Gripple Solution||Traditional Method|
|Overview||Cable Strut & C-Clip Catenary Kit||3/8" threaded rod & strut|
|Installation time (hr)||1 day||11 days planned|
|Labor rate (per hour)||$65||$40|
|Total labor cost||$1,300||$11,440|
Why use Gripple?
- Significant time and cost savings on your project
- Complete, off-site solutions which minimise health and safety concerns
- Innovative, patented solutions designed by an in-house team of engineers
- Considerable reductions in packaging, vehicle movements & embodied CO2
- A range of support services at every stage of your project, provided by our technical team