PV Anchoring - How it Works
The innovative ‘flip’ of the PV Solar Anchor creates a truncated cone of consolidated soil to allow it to overcome upwards, lateral and turning forces, meaning that the foundation design can be simplified to control the remaining downwards forces.
As the foundations require less material, reducing transportation costs, and no heavy installation machinery, the project’s carbon footprint is significantly reduced.
Why use Gripple?
- Significant time and cost savings on your project
- Aesthetic solutions for greener environments
- A lightweight system which minimises health and safety concerns
- Innovative, patented solutions designed by an in-house team of engineers
- Considerable reductions in packaging, vehicle movements and embodied CO2
- A range of support services at every stage of your project, provided by a dedicated technical team