Ideal for single and multi-tiered suspension of rectangular ductwork.
Mount Royal University - Riddell Library and Learning Centre, Alberta
The Riddell Library and Learning Centre is a 16,000 square-metre, four-storey, stand-alone building in Calgary, Alberta.
- Building Type: University Library
- Contractor: Arpi's Industries
- Services: HVAC
The Riddell Library building has been designed to meet the needs of the students, faculty and community. The whole university building contains the Riddell Library, Student Learning Services, Academic Development Centre, Department of Education, and the Institute for Scholarship of Teaching and Learning. The lightweight, pre-assembled Gripple Cable Hanger kits made installing the oval and rectangular duct very efficient and less labour intensive. During installation the contractor noticed significant time and labour saving compared to traditional methods of hanging.
“The Gripple product was so much easier to use. We saved tons of time installing the duct on this job. My guys had such an easier time with the cable than what we normally use”.
Ryan Martinez of Arpi’s Industries
Why use Gripple?
- Innovative, patented solutions designed by an in-house team of engineers
- Considerable reductions in packaging, vehicle movements & embodied CO2
- A range of support services at every stage of your project, provided by our technical team.
- A range of support services at every stage of your project, provided by a dedicated technical team