Broccolini Construction Offices, Mississauga, Ontario
The Broccolini Construction offices are located in Mississauga. There was a refurbishment of one floor of the premises which included the installation of electrical containment using basket tray.
- Building Type: Industrial
- Consultant: H&J
- Main Contractor: Brocolini Construction
- MEP Contractor: Arthur Electric
- Building Structure: Concrete
- Services: Electrical
There was a refurbishment of one floor of the premises which included the installation of electrical containment using basket tray.
In total 300 feet of basket tray was installed over a 2 day period, using the Gripple UniGrip Y-Fit hanger which was selected as the most appropriate solution for the project. The Contractor needed just one installer for the majority of the project, bringing in just two more for half a day to assist with the install.
There was a requirement for a quick turnaround for this project which made Gripple the ideal choice. If the traditional method of threaded rod, strut, nuts, and washers were used the installation would have taken 6 to 8 days. This was the first time the Contractor had used Gripple and was impressed with the speed and ease of install.
The UniGrip is designed for the fast suspension of cable containment, pipework, ductwork, HVAC systems, and modules, including multi-tier installations. It is a versatile suspension with a variety of foot attachments available to suit applications, including the Y-Fit which was used on this project.
The Y-Fit offers dual fixing points for balance. Leg lengths are supplied at 150 mm 300 mm and 500 mm as standard. The ready-to-use kit is available with a variety of end fixings including Toggle and Snap Hook, and the product features side wire exit.
“On this project the ceilings were not level, so Gripple allowed us to easily adjust the height and align the basket. We will be using Gripple on all of our future projects”
Scott Muir, Electrical Foreman, Arthur Electric
Why use Gripple?
- Innovative, patented solutions designed by an in-house team of engineers
- Considerable reductions in packaging, vehicle movements & embodied CO2
- A range of support services at every stage of your project, provided by our technical team.
- A range of support services at every stage of your project, provided by a dedicated technical team