Spider™ - Swivel Cable Toggle
A range of engineered Swivel Cable Toggle end fixings for use with both metal deck and wood form versions of the Spider, for the suspension of building services.
- Fast – below deck install saves time due to swivel toggle technology
- Versatile – universal design allows decision on cable size to be made after the slab is poured
- Strong – up to 715 lbs safe working load, with a 5:1 safety factor
- Simple – supplied in ready to use kits with length of cable with preattached swivel cable toggle and Gripple fastener, making installation straightforward
- Safe – once installed, swivel cable toggle design ensures it cannot be accidentally removed/displaced
Why use Gripple?
- Significant time and cost savings on your project
- Complete, off-site solutions which minimize health and safety concerns
- Innovative, patented solutions designed by an in-house team of engineers
- Considerable reductions in packaging, vehicle movements & embodied CO2
- A range of support services at every stage of your project, provided by our technical team.