Building Information Modelling
Building Information Modelling (BIM) is fast becoming the preferred method for carrying out progressive projects in a collaborative way.
A Collaborative Way of Working
Gripple is the only supplier of wire rope suspension systems that offers consultants and contractors full BIM support. We offer BIM support to aid the design of hangers for suspended services and to facilitate clash detection in the virtual project environment.
Models are available in a range of file formats including .rfa and .dwg and offer full connectivity to product data which can be used to aid cost management, construction collaboration and facilities management.
Minimise Cost & Waste
Detailed schedules of Gripple components can be created meaning only the correct quantity of product is ordered, minimising cost and waste.
Gripple technical services has recognised the advantages that BIM brings to construction projects, and is committed to working with consultants and contractors to develop their BIM capabilities.
Why use Gripple?
- Significant time and cost savings on your project
- Complete, off-site solutions which minimize health and safety concerns
- Innovative, patented solutions designed by an in-house team of engineers
- Considerable reductions in packaging, vehicle movements & embodied CO2
- A range of support services at every stage of your project, provided by a dedicated technical team
- Aesthetically pleasing solutions; lightweight and virtually invisible