Gripple Canada participating in CIPHEX Virtual, November 2 to 27
Gripple Canada is participating in CIPHEX Virtual, November 2 to 27.
CIPHEX Virtual is Canada's online trade show and conference for plumbing, hydronics and HVACR.
Show visitors can attend anytime from November 2 to 27. The show will be open 24/7 so they can visit whenever, and as many times, as they like.
There are three live days when show attendees can visit our booth and get your questions answered right away!
Live days dates
There is also a webinar series and our Regional Sales Manager Barry McIlvogue will be presenting on the subject of "Cable vs. Threaded Rod for the Suspension and Bracing of Building Services".
More information and register
For more information about the event, and to register, please visit the event website. Use promo code CVtwo for free event registration, plus two free webinars.
Why use Gripple?
- Significant time and cost savings on your project
- Complete, off-site solutions which minimize health and safety concerns
- Innovative, patented solutions designed by an in-house team of engineers
- Considerable reductions in packaging, vehicle movements & embodied CO2
- A range of support services at every stage of your project, provided by our technical team.