Langdon Fire Hall, Alberta
The UniGrip™ Y-Fit was used at Langdon Fire Hall to suspend infra-red heaters.
- Building type : Fire Hall
- Main Contractor : Altac Mechanical
- Services : HVAC
The contractor, Altac Mechanical, found that using this Gripple™ product led to considerable time savings and looked far more professional than traditional suspension methods.
As there was a long drop from the ceiling, the UniGrip™ hanger was much more aesthetically pleasing and this was one of the principal reasons it was chosen. The height adjustment took seconds rather than minutes and with a load rating capability of 550 lbs / 250 kg at 5:1 SWL it is one of the strongest suspension methods for this application.
The UniGrip™ comes with a variety of foot attachments to suit each individual application and the integral ergonomically designed release button allows for simple adjustment.
“The end result was extremely clean looking and so easy to use. It saved us 10 X the amount of work. The height adjustment took seconds not minutes & levelling was as easy as can be.”
- Will Wood, Foreman, Altac Mechanical -
Why use Gripple?
- Innovative, patented solutions designed by an in-house team of engineers
- Considerable reductions in packaging, vehicle movements & embodied CO2
- A range of support services at every stage of your project, provided by our technical team
- Complete, off-site solutions which minimise health and safety concerns
- Significant time and cost savings on your project