Designed for fast acoustic panel suspension with simple adjustment. Screwing directly into the acoustic panel.
Specifically designed for fastening through roof cladding.
- Designed to fit 6 mm holes
- Suitable for every grade of steel
- Creates a secure hanger
- Safe working load may vary dependent on the thickness of the steel to which it is attached
- Available for use with No. 2 hanger only, with up to 5:1 safety factor
- Supplied as a ready-to-use kit with wire rope and Gripple hanger
- Available in lengths from 1 m to 10 m (other lengths available upon request)
- Independently certified
Why use Gripple?
- Significant time and cost savings on your project
- Complete, off-site solutions which minimise health and safety concerns
- Innovative, patented solutions designed by an in-house team of engineers
- Considerable reductions in packaging, vehicle movements & embodied CO2
- A range of support services at every stage of your project, provided by our technical team