Learn How To Increase Your Solar PV Install Efficiency With Our Solar Webinar Series
Join our Head of Infrastructure - John Butterworth for our new Gripple Solar webinar series and learn how you can speed up your next PV install whilst reducing your costs and environmental impact.
Catch Up Here
Missed one of our previous webinars? Click below to catch up
Webinar 1 - An Introduction to Gripple Solar Solutions
Tuesday 24th August 2021
John Butterworth, Head of Infrastructure at Gripple Ltd, discusses our comprehensive range of Solar products and how they can help you save time and money on your next project whilst also boosting your green credentials.
- Gripple frame bracing solutions
- The benefits of Gripple anchoring technology
- 30 Years of Gripple innovation
- How Gripple products are utilised by Seismic and Civils contractors
Webinar 2 - The Importance of a Sound Structural Frame
Tuesday 28th September 2021 (11:00 am BST)
John Butterworth, Head of Infrastructure at Gripple Ltd, discusses ways to ensure solar frame stability and reduce moments.
- How external forces can affect your frame and generate moments
- Methods for ensuring frame stability
- The benefits of Gripple's light weight bracing solutions
- How to save time installing bracing with Gripple
Webinar 3 - Above Ground Cable Management - An Introduction to the new Gripple CRS
Tuesday 26th October 2021
John Butterworth, Head of Infrastructure at Gripple Ltd, discusses new product innovations in above ground cable routing.
- The challenges with solar cable management
- Gripple's all new above ground cable management solution
- The ease of installation - Gripple CMS
- The Gripple above ground CMS range and benefits
Webinar 4 - Improving Foundation Efficiency
Tuesday 23rd November 2021 (11:00 am GMT)
Selecting the right foundations for the installation of ground mounted solar PV is critical to the longevity of installation.
John Butterworth, Head of Infrastructure at Gripple Ltd, discusses ground anchoring solutions as a more cost effective alternative method.
Live Q&A throughout
- Options available for PV frame foundations
- Potential foundation risks
- Benefits to Gripple lightweight PV anchors
- How Gripple's anchoring solutions can speed up your install
Webinar 5 - Utilising Bifacial Technology
Tuesday 14th December 2021 (11:00 am BST)
John Butterworth, Head of Infrastructure at Gripple Ltd, discusses how to harvest more energy using bifacial reflective material in your Solar installations.
Live Q&A throughout
- How bifacial solutions can increase your energy yield
- Factors effecting bifacial efficiency
- Exciting developments in bifacial matting
- How to secure with Gripple solutions