Gripple's 2019: Year In Review
As we prepare for a new decade and all the exciting things that 2020 will bring, we felt it was the perfect time to reflect on everything that has happened at Gripple in 2019!
10 things that happened at Gripple this year:
1) It’s been yet another busy year for our Ideas and Innovation team... Launching the innovative GP90 and updating our award-winning Fast Trak™ range.
2) Our people have once again gone above and beyond to support charitable causes and help people in need... We've donated over £75,000 to charitable causes around the world through our regional charities teams. Our employees have raised over £16,000 through their own fundraising projects, in support of our charities of the year.
3) We were delighted to increase our global presence earlier this year, opening a new base in Japan!
4) As we continue to grow, the Gripple spirit has never been stronger! Our global workforce has grown to over 720 people, whilst maintaining a 99% staff retention rate.
5) We’ve sent 8 of our employees on life-changing Raleigh International Expeditions – providing them with an amazing opportunity to make a difference and aid their personal development.
6) This year, we’ve celebrated some huge milestones, such as our 30th anniversary and the sale of our 800 millionth unit! Not long until 1 billion now…
7) Gripple's new spin-off business, Gripple Automation, continues to grow...This year we've witnessed the foundations being laid for their new Foley Street factory which is due to open in 2020/21.
8) GLIDE House, our social hub and the home to our People & Culture Team, has been busy as ever this year! - Over 20 events hosted including Sports Day, Poker nights & the GLIDE Awards - Over 50,000 meals served to employees across 5 sites!
9) To further support our European operations, we were delighted to open a 300sqm office in Germany. The building contains a technical centre where customers can experience our latest products and innovations.
10) We’ve never been far out of the spotlight – we’re delighted to have featured in the press by the likes of Manufacturing Management, Design Solutions and Hort News to name but a few!
Here’s to a fantastic 2020!
Why use Gripple?
- Significant time and cost savings on your project
- Complete, off-site solutions which minimise health and safety concerns
- Innovative, patented solutions designed by an in-house team of engineers
- Considerable reductions in packaging, vehicle movements & embodied CO2
- A range of support services at every stage of your project, provided by our technical team