WHAT ARE COOKIES
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows us or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the website more useful to you.
Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, for the period specified n the cookie, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this website. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
- To enable certain functions of the Website
- To provide analytics
We use both session and persistent cookies on our website and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
- Analytics cookies. We may use analytics cookies to track information about how our website is used so that we can make improvements. We may also use analytics cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features or new functionality of our website to see how our users react to them.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of our website, deliver advertisements on and through our website, and so on.
WHAT ARE YOUR CHOICES REGARDING COOKIES?
We only use non-essential cookies after gaining consent.
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google:
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft:
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla:
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple:
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser's official web pages.