Designed specifically for Cable Strut span installations or bracing applications.
Available in ‘light duty’ and ‘heavy duty’ options:
- The light duty 1/8" Cable Strut solution is ideal for suspending lightweight electrical & lighting services, ductwork, and signage. Supports up to a 66 lb vertical load per horizontal span.
- The heavy duty 1/4" Cable Strut solution is perfect for suspending mechanical, electrical, or HVAC services, or where a long Cable Strut span is required. Supports up to a 220 lb vertical load per horizontal span.
- Supplied as complete, ready-to-use kits, including galvanized cable cut to specific lengths, Gripple fasteners, a hex locking key, and release key.
- Fast installation, reducing time spent working at heights.
- Locking mechanisms in the Gripple fastener prevent dynamic movements.
- Visually discreet.
- Easily tensioned using the Gripple Cable Strut Tensioning Tool (for use with 1/4" Cable Strut only).