- Quick – up to 6 times faster than traditional suspension systems
- Safe – can be pre-installed to channel using pre-fitted washer/nut or using retention clip reducing time working at height
- Easy – integral ergonomically designed release button allows for simple adjustment
- Secure – button acts as a locking screw and indicator clearly highlights the wire is locked in position for ultimate security
- Versatile – variety of foot attachments available to suit applications
- Strong – highest load rating capability to date up to 550 lbs with 5:1 SWL
UniGrip - Y-Fit is designed for suspending lighting and containment, and offers dual fixing points for balance. Leg lengths are supplied at 150 mm 300 mm and 500 mm as standard. Available with a variety of end fixings including Toggle and Snap Hook, the product features side wire exit.
To view the range of UniGrip feet variants to suit all building services applications, click 'related products' below.