- Quick – up to 6 times faster than traditional suspension systems
- Safe – can be pre-installed to channel using pre-fitted washer/nut or using retention clip reducing time working at height
- Easy – integral ergonomically designed release button allows for simple adjustment
- Secure – button acts as a locking screw and indicator clearly highlights the cable is locked in position for ultimate security
- Versatile – variety of foot attachments available to suit applications
- Strong – highest load rating capability to date up to 550 lbs with 5:1 SWL
UniGrip - Side Exit is designed for applications in which cable cannot exit centrally (avoiding clashes with services). Supplied with a hex nut, the product offers side cable exit.
To view the range of UniGrip feet variants to suit all building services applications, click 'related products' below.