- Quick – up to 6 times faster than traditional suspension systems
- Safe – can be pre-installed to channel using pre-fitted washer/nut or using retention clip reducing time working at height
- Easy – integral ergonomically designed release button allows for simple adjustment
- Secure – button acts as a locking screw and indicator clearly highlights the cable is locked in position for ultimate security
- Versatile – variety of foot attachments available to suit applications
- Strong – highest load rating capability to date up to 550 lbs with 5:1 SWL
UniGrip - Central exit is designed for services suspended with channel. Supplied with either a square washer and channel nut or hex nut, it features a 3/8" (UniGrip No.2 & No.3) 1/2" (UniGrip No.4) thread for mechanical fixing.
To view the range of UniGrip feet variants to suit all building services applications, click 'related products' below.