- Quick – up to 6 times faster than traditional suspension systems
- Safe – can be pre-installed to channel using pre-fitted washer/nut or using retention clip reducing time working at height
- Easy – integral ergonomically designed release button allows for simple adjustment
- Secure – button acts as a locking screw and indicator clearly highlights the cable is locked in position for ultimate security
- Versatile – variety of foot attachments available to suit applications
- Strong – highest load rating capability to date up to 550 lbs with 5:1 SWL
UniGrip - Standard is designed for non-mechanical fixing through brackets. It's supplied with retention clip for pre-fabrication applications and features central wire exit.
To view the range of UniGrip feet variants to suit all building services applications, click 'related products' below.