Gripple® Seismic Bracing Systems are specifically designed and engineered to brace and secure suspended nonstructural equipment (VAV boxes, fans, unit heaters, small in-line pumps, etc.) and components (HVAC duct, conduit/cable tray, and piping) within a building or structure to minimize damage from an earthquake or seismic event.
GS19 Cable Size: 4 mm
Cable Description: Break strength certified, pre-stretched Gripple Seismic cable; Manufactured to ASTM A1023, ASTM A931.
GS19 Design Strength (LRFD): 952 kg
- Complete pre-engineered systems
- No field swaging of cables
- Up to 10 times faster to install
- No tools required
- Color coding allows easy field verification
- Suitable for new or retrofit installations
- Can be used in a variety of bracing configurations (transverse, longitudinal, 4-way)
- OSHPD OPA 2123-10 approval (GS10, GS12, and GS19 systems)
- SMACNA verified
- UL NEBS GR 63 Core Certification