Our difference makes all The Difference
Gripple is a leader and specialist in support and suspension systems. Our products are innovative, unique and patented, and enjoy a great popularity with our customers (with more than 800 million products sold in 75 country). We cultivate strong values; within innovation is the key word. This innovation is done at all levels: products, staff management and understanding of the future of Gripple.
As a subsidiary of a British Company, employing over 850 employees, all shareholders, we are continually striving to become a good company to work. To strengthen our existing team, we are looking for a:
Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will be working in our Gripple Sp. z o.o. office in Warsaw.
- Organisation of trade fairs and events
- Handling, supervision and organisation of customer visits at our technical centre in Warsaw
- Organisation of webinars and Live events
- Planning, implementation and optimisation of sales tools (brochures, catalogues, …)
- Launch marketing campaigns
- Translations in Polish and English
- Updating our Website in several languages
- Selection and order of promotional items and gifts
- Active involvement in all European countries, not exclusively for the Polish market
- Close contact with the Marketing teams in Obernai (France), Aßlar (Germany) and Sheffield (UK)
- Occasional business trips within Poland and abroad
- Studies of Business Administration, Economics, Marketing, Management or similar formation
- At least two years of professional experience on a similar position
- You are autonomous, structured, creative, organised and have strong communication skills
- You are reliable and work in a results-oriented manner
- Easy access to software and tools such as MS Office, Suite Adobe, Merchandise Management Systems
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- You are adaptable, a team player and have a high level of active and passive critical faculties
What we offer:
- Interesting job in an excellent working environment with possibility to create activities, projects and processes
- Multiple development opportunities and support from a motivated team
- An individual induction plan and personalised trainings
- A strong company culture and a solid structure
- Opportunity for career growth in a global organization
Are you interested in a jobin an international environment that will change your habits? Then join us! Please send your application (Cover letter, CV, salary expectation) by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org under ref. MC/PL. Absolute confidentiality is guaranteed.
Gripple Sp. z o.o., ul. Chełmżyńska 70, 04-247 Warszawa
Before you apply
As part of the application process, you will be asked to upload a copy of your CV with a covering letter. We don’t accept postal applications. We will only use the information you provide to process your application. This online application service is provided for Gripple Limited by People Apps Limited using its People® software. For more about how we use your information, see our Recruitment Privacy Notice.