Cable hanger with fastener for the fast suspension of a variety of services in an indoor stationary setting.
Ideal for looping around purlins, beams, roof trusses and other suitable building features
- Hanger using a non-invasive, simple choke-knot technique
- No need for nuts, bolts, clamps or other accessories
- Up to 6 times faster to install when compared with threaded rod or chain
- Available for use with No.1 - No.5 hangers with up to 5:1 safety factor
- Supplied as a ready-to-use kit with wire rope and Gripple hanger
- Available in lengths from 1 m to 10 m (other lengths available upon request)
- Independently certified
- Also available in Stainless Steel
Why use Gripple?
- Significant time and cost savings on your project
- Complete, off-site solutions which minimize health and safety concerns
- Innovative, patented solutions designed by an in-house team of engineers
- Considerable reductions in packaging, vehicle movements, and embodied CO2
- A range of support services at every stage of your project, provided by our technical team.