The Photovoltaic Anchoring Kit uses the engineering properties of the different soils to create a safe, reliable foundation for ground-mount Photovoltaic (PV) racking, no pre-digging or ground preperation is required.
Lightweight and versatile solutions for ground-mounted arrays; a reliable, cost-effective alternative to traditional methods. Provide protection to the array against active forces such as: strong winds, natural earth movements, storms, earthquakes, and temperature expansion/contraction, eliminating torsion, tension,and compression issues.
Why use Gripple?
- Significant time and cost savings on your project.
- Aesthetic solutions for greener environments.
- A lightweight system which minimizes health and safety concerns.
- Innovative, patented solutions designed by an in-house team of engineers.
- Considerable reductions in packaging, vehicle movements, and embodied CO2.
- A range of support services at every stage of your project, provided by a dedicated technical team.
The Gripple Torq Tensioning Tool is a cable tensioner tool that regulates the load applied to it, delivering consistent results
Portable, powerful Driver for ground anchor installations & Trellis Posts installations.
A strong & robust wire tensioning tool built for contractors, producing low effort wire tensioning for wire fences and trellising applications.
Easy and quick to install
“The service and products offered by Gripple were excellent. Easy and quick to install, and they look great too.”
Civil Construction Site Supervisor
Why use Gripple?
- Significant time and cost savings on your project
- Considerable reductions in packaging, vehicle movements, and embodied CO2
- A range of support services at every stage of your project, provided by our technical team.