The Photovoltaic Anchoring Kit uses the engineering properties of the different soils to create a safe, reliable foundation for ground-mount Photovoltaic (PV) racking, no pre-digging or ground preperation is required.
Lightweight and versatile solutions for ground-mounted arrays; a reliable, cost-effective alternative to traditional methods. Provide protection to the array against active forces such as; strong winds, natural earth movements, storms, earthquakes and temperature expansion/contraction, eliminating torsion, tension and compression issues.Download Product Guide
Gripple’s Photovoltaic (PV) Solutions for ground-mounted arrays provide a reliable, low-cost alternative to traditional methods. Our products provide protection to the array against active forces such as; strong winds, natural earth movements, storms, earthquakes and temperature expansion/contraction, eliminating torsion, tension and compression issues. They are lightweight, easy to install and are versatile enough to be either specified into a site or retrofitted into most existing systems, making them ideal for repairs and refusals.
- Time, labour & cost savings
- Reduced carbon footprint
- Ready-to-use kits
- Lightweight & durable
- No heavy machinery - hand tools only
- No groundworks
- Reduce and replace concrete
Why use Gripple?
- Significant time and cost savings on your project.
- Aesthetic solutions for greener environments.
- A lightweight system which minimises health and safety concerns.
- Innovative, patented solutions designed by an in-house team of engineers.
- Considerable reductions in packaging, vehicle movements and embodied CO2.
- A range of support services at every stage of your project, provided by a dedicated technical team.
The Gripple Torq Tool is lightweight, compact and tensions up to 6 mm Gripple tensioners.
The Gripple Petrol Driver (GPD) provides quick installation of fence and trellis posts as well as Gripple’s range of anchors.
A strong & robust wire tensioning tool built for contractors, producing low effort wire tensioning for wire fences and trellising applications.
Multi-Function tool extracts drive tools and load locks the anchor system.
Ideal for cutting wire rope construction 7x7 or 7x19 from diameter 1,5 mm up to 6 mm.
Easy and quick to install
“The service and products offered by Gripple were excellent. Easy and quick to install, and they look great too.”
Civil Construction Site Supervisor
Why use Gripple?
- Significant time and cost savings on your project
- Considerable reductions in packaging, vehicle movements & embodied CO2
- A range of support services at every stage of your project, provided by our technical team.