Cable hanger for the fast suspension of a variety of services, designed with an easy push-button release mechanism.
Ideal for looping around purlins, beams, roof trusses and other suitable building features.
Ideal for looping around purlins, beams, roof trusses and other accessible building features.
- End fixing that installs by a non-invasive, simple, choke knot technique
- Can be choked around a beam, bar joist, strut, or roof trusses
- Available for use with No. 1-5 Gripple fasteners. Refer to fastener load ratings and safety factors
- Supplied as a ready-to-use kit with Gripple fastener and length of cable
- Available in lengths of 5 ft - 30 ft (1 m - 10 m) as standard
- Also available in Stainless Steel
Why use Gripple?
- Significant time and cost savings on your project
- Complete, off-site solutions which minimize health and safety concerns
- Innovative, patented solutions designed by an in-house team of engineers
- Considerable reductions in packaging, vehicle movements & embodied CO2
- A range of support services at every stage of your project, provided by our technical team.