Cable hanger for the fast suspension of a variety of services, designed with an easy push-button release mechanism.
A plastic band for attachment to Gripple No.2 (5/64”) and No.3 (1/8”) cable, to more evenly distribute the load of piping or similar services.
- Distributes the weight of the suspended service more evenly along the cable
- Snap to length as required; live hinges allow for flexibility of use
- Suitable for use with 5/64” / 2 mm (No.2) and 1/8” / 3 mm (No.3) Gripple cable
- Easily attaches to cable with integrated clips
- Cable is retained in clip with security latch
- Ideal for use with insulation, fabric duct and bundled cable
- Supplied in 12 inch / 300 mm lengths, multiple bands can be used together to accommodate larger diameter pipe
- Available as an accessory for use with Gripple’s cable hangers, specifically Universal Clamps or Standard No.2 or No.3 Hanger Kit
Why use Gripple?
- Significant time and cost savings on your project
- Complete, off-site solutions which minimize health and safety concerns
- Innovative, patented solutions designed by an in-house team of engineers
- Considerable reductions in packaging, vehicle movements & embodied CO2
- A range of support services at every stage of your project, provided by our technical team.