Gripple Canada launches new website
GRIPPLE CANADA LAUNCHES NEW WEBSITE
Gripple Canada is pleased to present its brand new website, accessible at www.gripple.com. The completely redesigned website offers a new experience for customers and business partners.
As a market leader in its field, Gripple now has a state-of-the-art tool at its disposal. The company's new website has been designed to provide visitors with a fluid, intuitive and rewarding navigation experience.
Gripple's main business area in Canada (Building Services) is set up and provides easy access to website content:
On the site is the product guide which includes an overview of Gripple solutions for all special installations and needs. As the Gripple suspension and bracing systems are versatile, the website will give the customer a clear overview of the extensive range, with all the details required to choose the right solution.
The new website has access to complete and detailed product information sheets of each Gripple product, end fixing and accessory.
Finally, Gripple's new website makes it easy to get in touch. If you'd like to speak to a sales representative in your area to arrange an appointment to discuss the most appropriate solution for your project or make a general enquiry.
The website as a new Gripple tool enables all website visitors to find the information they're looking for in only few clicks.
The following sections are also available:
- About Gripple, to find out more about the company, its history & news, requirements, successes, commitments and culture.
- Job opportunities to join the team.
Gripple Canada is also active on social networks:
The new Gripple online presence offers a comprehensive and contemporary experience.
Why use Gripple?
- Innovative, patented solutions designed by an in-house team of engineers
- Considerable reductions in packaging, vehicle movements & embodied CO2
- A range of support services at every stage of your project, provided by our technical team.
- A range of support services at every stage of your project, provided by a dedicated technical team