Gripple Achieves ISO 19650-2 Accreditation
Gripple has once again achieved ISO 19650-2 accreditation.
The ISO 19650 standard is a series of international standards that defines the collaborative processes for the effective management of information throughout the delivery and operational phase of assets when building information modelling (BIM) is being used.
We remain one of the only manufacturers to have achieved ISO 19650-2 accreditation.
The rise of BIM has been exponential in recent years and it is a great testament to Gripple’s Technical Services team to have achieved this accreditation for another year. This highly collaborative approach of working is rapidly becoming the preferred method for carrying out progressive private sector projects and can transform and enhance performance by decreasing inefficiencies, improving productivity and increasing collaboration among project stakeholders.
Our Technical Services team can help facilitate the use of BIM on a project, by populating Revit models with Gripple product families – this method ensures we can develop the most cost-effective suspension solution, as well as ensuring ease of project delivery.
This standard has been achieved through BSI Group, the leading certification body for BIM standards. You can view our ISO 19650-2 verification certificate here.
Why use Gripple?
- Innovative, patented solutions designed by an in-house team of engineers
- Considerable reductions in packaging, vehicle movements & embodied CO2
- A range of support services at every stage of your project, provided by our technical team
- Complete, off-site solutions which minimise health and safety concerns
- Significant time and cost savings on your project