Gripple® Seismic Bracing Systems are specifically designed and engineered to brace and secure suspended nonstructural equipment (VAV boxes, fans, unit heaters, small in-line pumps, etc.) and components (HVAC duct, conduit/cable tray, and piping) within a building or structure to minimize damage from an earthquake or seismic event.
GS19 Wire Size: 4mm
Cable Description: Break strength certified, pre-stretched Gripple Seismic cable; Manufactured to ASTM A1023, ASTM A931.
GS19 Design Strength (LRFD): 952 kg
- Seismic restraints available in 3 cable sizes
- Pre-stretched speciality cable manufactured to ASTM A1023, ASTM A603, ASCE 19-96, BS EN 10244-2 and BS EN 12385
- Colour-coded kits for easy field verification
- Available with a range of speciality end fixings
- Contact us for further information